Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Very entertaining

Very entertaining, I am a developer myself, and the frustration of iliterate 12 year old kids leaving intangible reviews on a game is overwhelming.

I beg you ricepirate. please go to http://axman13.newgrounds.com/reviews /flash and pick one of his reviews. and make another video.

Sugar, sugar Sugar, sugar

Very Entertaining

Very entertaining and original concept. Goodjob.

Pestilence Z Pestilence Z

Mediocre at best

The graphics are bad. White grains of pixels can be found on the edges of some of the graphic elements, which gives the game a 'sloppy' feel, and makes submersion into the game's universe harder.
I am not a fan of tilebased flash games. Especially not when its a top-down view. It makes the game feel like a gameboy game from the late 90's. I think an isometric view might have been better for the game.
Alot of effort was put into the game, and I can't completely ignore that. So I will give it a modest 5.

BattlePaint BattlePaint

Simple fast paced action

The key for this game is its simplicity, the concept is as old as dinosaurs, but the graphics give the concept a more exciting exterior. And it works. Its a bit addictive(could be more addictive, upgrades, more bosses, and other features to bump up the complexity could be good). Due the fast game play it doesn't become repetitive fast, which is always something to watch out for in simple games like this. Good job.

-Breaking Barriers- -Breaking Barriers-

Kraftwerk single

Sounds like something made by Kraftwerk

Snooglebum responds: